Grenville Independent Insurance Advisors

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Family run Independent Insurance Advisors

We are a family business who have been serving our customers since 1974.  Our values now are the same as they have always been, to assist you in providing the right policy for you at the most competitive premium possible.  We believe in value for money rather than price being the only consideration.  If you are confused by insurance why not let the experts deal with it!  We have a wide range of policies on most types of insurance.  Our motto is ” If we can’t place your risk, we will try and find someone who will!”

Grenville Westinsure team in officeWhy have all your insurances with different companies?  We are able to offer quotations on most types of insurance, this allows you to have a one stop shop for all your insurance requirements.

Even if you are not a customer, if you are having a problem with a company or in dealing with a claim, we will still try to assist you.  All we ask is that you give us an opportunity to quote for your business at renewal.

Please take a few minutes to explore our new website.  You are able to see the products we offer under the personal insurance and commercial insurance buttons at the side of the page.  We will also be updating at regular intervals a product of the month as well as a news page detailing some of the more important events within the insurance industry.  We also have a business link section to promote some of our clients who are tradesmen as well as some of the business we insure. The insurance link will provide you access to websites that are useful within the insurance industry.

Quotations are free – call one of our friendly team 01237 474 806

Alternatively our advisors can now be contacted via their own mail box. Simply click through to the insurance advisors and you will be able to find the member of staff that you are used to dealing with on a day to day basis.

Read More

Francis Granville Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Home Insurance – Francis Granville Insurance Services

Let us research the market for you to find the most competitive and comprehensive cover for your requirements

With access to hundreds of schemes, including the leading insurers and specialist insurers, let us save you time in researching the available providers, money on your premiums and ensure you get a great deal of cover.

You choose how you want to arrange your cover, either with instant quotations and online applications or forward your details so we can research the market for you and send your quotation by email or  post or contact us for some free no obligation advice.

Read More

Tenants Landlord Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

If you’re a landlord who rents your property out to tenants, you’ll need specialist landlords’ buildings and contents insurance policy to cover you for third party risks.

We can also provide you with a choice of tenant referencing services and rent guarantee insurance for your added protection.


Landlords buildings & contents insurance.

Using market leading knowledge and research, Endsleigh has developed landlord insurance that features a range of new product features and benefits designed to suit the needs of landlords.

Many landlords don’t realise that they need specialist landlords insurance to cover the properties they’re renting out. General home buildings and contents policies are not adequate to cover you for all third party risks that you could encounter as a landlord. Having specialist landlord insurance ensures you limit your exposure to risk, protecting your financial wellbeing.

Click here to view the latest landlord and letting news.

Why choose Endsleigh landlords insurance?

Endsleigh landlord insurance covers all types of buy-to-let properties, including single flats, flats in blocks, commercial property, shared houses and family houses. If you’re a landlord, remember to protect your own home with buildings insurance and contents insurance from Endsleigh. Contact us today for more information or to get a cheap landlord’s insurance quote.

What’s included?

  • Malicious damage by tenants or guests is automatically covered up to £25,000 at no extra charge.
  • We search a panel of top landlord insurers to find you the best landlords insurance policy at the lowest price.
  • Unlike other providers, we automatically cover fixtures and fittings you have in the property, including digital communication equipment, such as satellite dishes, WiFi and broadband equipment.
  • If any let room or communal area in the property becomes uninhabitable, we will provide your tenants with alternative accommodation or compensate you for the loss of rent up to 30% of the sum insured.
  • For non student landlords, we provide up to 60 days un-occupancy cover to ensure your property is fully protected between lets.
  • We automatically provide our landlords with up to £1 million worth of buildings cover, so you don’t have to estimate the cost to rebuild your property.
  • Full trace and access cover up to £5,000 is included as standard. We will cover the cost of finding the escape of water, as well as subsequent repairs to the floors, ceilings and walls.
  • If an event at your property requires emergency access, we will pay up to £1,000 to repair the damage to ensure you property is still rentable.
  • Our standard landlord insurance cover provides accidental damage for underground service pipes and cables, fixed sanitary ware and glass. Plus, you can opt to extend this cover to full accidental damage.
  • Included in all of our landlord insurance policies is full public, employers and property owner’s liability cover to ensure you are protected.
  • If your mortgage provider wishes to be named on your policy, we offer this facility free of charge.

Landlord’s contents cover:

  • We offer contents cover from £5,000 up to £60,000 to ensure you can protect any items used to furnish your property. Plus, you can extend this option to cover against accidental damage.
  • We cover the contents in your let property in the event you wish to temporarily remove them, for example if you needed to take an item to get repaired
  • As part of landlord’s contents, we provide garden contents and gardening equipment that you keep at the property.

The UK’s only specialist student letting insurer.

We understand that if you let your property to students, you may have different requirements which is why we have designed a product that has everything a student landlord could need, and more. In addition to the standard cover outlined above…

  • For student landlords we provide up to 120 days un-occupancy cover to ensure that your property is fully protected outside of term time.
  • Not only do we offer cover for and specialise in student lets, but we also reward our student landlords by automatically including a 10% discount.

You can extend your buildings and contents insurance cover to include:

Legal cover.

Our specialist legal team will help you pursue legal action for property damage, nuisance and trespass, repossession and recovery of rent arrears, up to £50,000 cover. Plus we offer a 24 hour legal advice line. All for just £24.99 per year.

Home emergency cover.

This provides 24 hour ‘first aid protection’ for your property including up to £500 for call out charges, labour, parts and materials, central heating failure due to cold weather periods, burst pipe damage, blockage or flooding of drains, break in, vandalism and damaged locks, plus emergency alternative accommodation for your tenants if the home is uninhabitable. All for just £59.50 per year.

Tenant Referencing.

Endsleigh also provides tenant referencing services to landlords, helping them to choose the right tenants for their properties. Powered by Experian, Endsleigh’s tenant referencing service is one of the most powerful in the industry, providing both instant online tenant checks to identify bad credit histories, past CCJ’s or Bankruptcy, and a more comprehensive profile including employer and landlords checks.

Read More

Tenants Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Contents insurance for you as a tenant from Endsleigh provides you with peace of mind that you will be covered in the event of a fire, flooding, theft or related household damage.

As a tenant, you aren’t covered by your landlord’s contents insurance policy or home insurance policy. This means that in the event of a fire, flood, theft or household damage, you as a tenant are expected to pay for repairs from your deposit.

This is why rented accommodation insurance is essential; it protects your possessions against the unexpected. Endsleigh have designed a tailor-made product to suit all your rented accommodation insurance needs.

What’s more, as standard, we also provide you with tenants liability cover for accidental damage to glass and fixed sanitary fittings as well as public liability for your guests or visitors to the property you rent in the case of accident, injury or damage to their personal possessions.

Why choose Endsleigh tenants insurance?

  • Only pay for what you need.
    As a tenant, under a standard contents policy you would be required to potentially pay for cover that you just don’t need. At Endsleigh, our specialist tenant insurance ensures that you don’t pay for unnecessary benefits and the cover is tailored to suit you.
  • Choose the level of cover you need.
    You can choose the level of cover you need. We offer contents insurance that covers your belonging from £3,000 up to £150,000.
  • Cover for shared accommodation.
    If you are a tenant in a rented property you can choose to have cover that insures you and the people you share with, even if you don’t know them or you can insure just your own belongings.
  • Downloaded music cover.
    Not only can we cover your PC, Laptop, MP3 player, iPod or mobile phone, but we will also cover the music you have paid for, and downloaded.
  • New for old replacement.
    We will replace most damaged or stolen goods on a new for old basis, many of which will be delivered directly to you.
  • Cover for your keys.
    If your keys are stolen we will pay for the cost of replacing your locks, safe or alarm systems.
  • Up to 35% No Claims Discount.
    Earn up to 35% no claims discount, if you remain claim free.
  • Legal Cover.
    We automatically include £50,000 of legal cover to ensure you are fully protected. Plus, we provide all of our customers with access to a free 24 hour legal advice line.
  • Cover for your Home Office.
    Your personal possessions, household goods and computer equipment will be covered on your home insurance, whether used for business or pleasure.
  • 24 Hour Claim Line.
    Our UK based claims line is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ensuring we are on hand to help you whenever you need it.

Extend your cover.

  • Full accidental damage cover.
    You can upgrade our standard accidental damage cover to include any accidental damage or loss in the home, such as a paint spill on the carpet.
  • Home Emergency Cover.
    You can opt for our 24 hour home emergency cover, giving you peace of mind in the event of a loss of essential services in your home.
  • Cover when away from the home.
    You can opt to insure your personal possessions away from the home, including whilst you are abroad for up to 30 days per trip.

*Price based in £3,000 worth of contents, TR6 postcode. Annual premium is £51.08 or 11 monthly payments of £4.37 plus a deposit of £10.22. (Representative APR 39.7% Variable. Transaction fee 17.72%)

**24 hours represents 1 working day from us accepting your claim.

Read More

Comparethemarket Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Home Insurance Comparison

Home insurance doesn’t need to be expensive. With you can search some of the markets top home insurance providers to find a quote that’s right for you and could save you money!

One form and a couple of minutes of your time and you could be comparing great prices for your home insurance that could save you money. Whether you’re after a combined buildings and contents insurance policy or separate buildings insurance or contents insurance quotes, we here at can help.

With you can not only compare prices but you can also compare home insurance policy features. You will be able to include personal possessions cover to your home insurance quote for an additional premium. This is cover (both in and away from home) for your personal possessions that can be taken outside the home such as your camera, iPod or handbag.

On the price comparison table you can select to compare home insurance quotes with optional extras added. You can add accidental damage cover to either or both your buildings and contents insurance. You will also be able to add family legal protection and home emergency cover to your home insurance comparison. You will also be able to adjust the voluntary excess on both your buildings and contents insurance cover.

With you can compare quotes from over 50 home insurance providers including Budget Insurance, the Post Office, More Than and AXA home insurance. Compare with today and see how much you could save on your home insurance

Read More

Virgin Money Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

The easy way to get competitive home insurance

  • We find you the best price from our panel of leading home insurance companies
  • At renewal, we’ll double-check your deal is competitive and move you if it isn’t
  • Build up your cover to suit your budget with our bundles of optional extras
  • Get a home insurance quote and buy online or over the phone in minutes

Get the best quote from our panel of leading insurers

We’ve scoured the market and put together a panel of the leading insurers. Not just on price, but on cover and service too. We search our panel to find you the best price for the cover you need – so you don’t have to shop around yourself.


Each year we check your cover is still competitive.

Without comparing your renewal quote with other insurers, there’s no way of knowing how competitive it is. We’ll automatically check your quote against our panel every year, so when it comes to renewing your policy you can be sure you’re still getting a good deal.


Whether you choose buildings insurance, contents insurance or both, Virgin Home Insurance will cover the key things you’d expect.

In addition, your policy includes all of the following as standard:


Build up your cover to suit your budget

We all need the same basic home insurance features. But after that, you only want to add what you need. To make things easy, Virgin Home Insurance has a range of ready-made bundles, each offering optional extras to suit your budget. Choose a bundle or just build up your cover with individual options, it’s up to you. Take a look at the optional extras available.


Quick and straightforward claims handling

If you make a claim, you want it resolved quickly and smoothly. That’s why our panel is made up of insurers with a great track record in handling claims fairly and efficiently. You’ll also have access to our round-the-clock helpline.

Read More

Natwest Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Apply online and get a 20% first year discount

More discounts available

  • 20% Online discount for all new customers in the first year. Just enter promotional code 20OFF
  • Plus if you take out combined buildings and contents cover get a further 20% discount
  • NatWest Select Silver, Advantage Gold, Advantage Private and Black accounts also receive an additional 10% discount on all types of cover.

A monthly account fee of £8 for Select Silver, £12.95 for Advantage Gold, £19.95 for Advantage Private and £24 for Black accounts applies.

Discounts applied consecutively to your individual premium. Home Insurance discounts exclude Private Insurance, Essential Contents Insurance, Buy to Let properties, optional Home Emergency cover and Family Legal Protection. Quotes valid for 90 days.

Please read the documents below before getting a quote.

Key Facts
Important Legal Information
How we use your information

Get a quote

So what else does our home insurance offer?

  • Pay monthly at no extra cost (Monthly payments. Subject to credit agreement and eligibility. Credit facilities: Over 18s only. Representative 0.0% APR)

  • Up to £50,000 contents cover as standard. Up to £100,000 with Elite cover

  • Up to £1 million Buildings cover as standard, Unlimited cover with Elite policies

  • Accidental damage cover for DVD players, TVs hi-fi equipment and PCs

  • 24-hour Emergency Helpline helping you to get the problem fixed by a local professional

  • Extra cover available with our Elite Home Insurance – rated 5 star by Defaqto. Find out more information on our buildings cover and contentscover

  • Switch to NatWest and we will pay up to £25 towards any switching costs

Get a quote

To find out more about our Home insurance please refer to the policy summary or the policy document for full policy wording.

Monthly payments. Subject to credit agreement and eligibility. Credit facilities. Over 18’s only. Representative 0.0% APR. NatWest Home Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. U K Insurance Limited is part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. FSA register number: 202810.

Read More

Lloyds TSB Home Solutions Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

We’re so confident in the quality of our home insurance that we’ll give you £100 if your current buildings and contents policies can match our combined buildings and contents quote on price and four specific product features.

Alternatively, if you only need a buildings or contents quote, and your single policy can match ours, we’ll give you £50. All you need to do is get a quote between 3 October and 31 December 2011 and take the challenge.

Conditions of £100 and £50 Challenge

To get a new Home Solutions quote please call 0800 022 4857 (Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm) or visit your local branch. 

Have you got both buildings and contents cover?

Take our £100 challenge.
Just get a combined buildings and contents quote.

See if your policies can match our five point checklist:

  • The cost of your current home insurance must be the same or lower than our Lloyds TSB Home Solutions quote.

Either your existing buildings or contents policy must have:

  • Unlimited sums insured.

Your buildings and contents must both provide:

  • Guaranteed repairs when using provider approved tradesmen.
  • £100 or lower standard or compulsory excess (excluding subsidence) as set by your provider.
  • 24 hour emergency helpline provided.

Just got a buildings or contents policy?

You could still get £50. Get a buildings or contents quote and use our checklist to see if your existing policy matches up on all five points.

How to get your £100 or £50.

1. Call us or go in to any branch to speak to one of our advisers and get a home insurance quote between 3 October and 31 December 2011.

2. Use our checklist to see if you can make a claim. Then within 60 days post copies of your Lloyds TSB Home Solutions quote document, your existing home insurance policy schedules and any other information supporting your claim to: Lloyds TSB Home Solutions Insurance Challenge, MLP, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX.

3. We’ll be in touch within 28 days, and if your home insurance is as good as ours you’ll be sent a cheque in the post for £100 or £50.

To take part in the challenge, you must have had your existing home insurance for at least three months with your current provider(s) at the time you get a Lloyds TSB Home Solutions quote.

Conditions apply

Over the last 10 years, we have been Britain's most popular home insurance provider.

There’s much more to our Home Solutions product…

Quality cover with a personal touch:

  • No interest for paying monthly. You can spread your premium over 12 monthly instalments without any interest charges.
  • Same day payments, we can organise payments into your Lloyds TSB bank account the same day your claim is settled.
  • 24 hour UK based claims helpline, so you can get in touch whenever you need to, day or night.
  • If you are unable to live in your home following an insured event we’ll pay for your alternative accommodation. Limits apply.
  • No cancellation fees, if you need to cancel your policy at any time you won’t get charged.
  • 24 hour Legal Advice Helpline, offering confidential advice anytime.
  • Our Home Solutions insurance provides one of the most comprehensive policies in the market as indicated by a Defaqto 5 Star Rating.
Read More

Kwik Fit Home Insurance

Posted by on Oct 19, 2011 in HOME INSURANCE | 0 comments

Home Insurance

Whatever you call home, whether it’s a three-bedroom semi, a country cottage, or a penthouse apartment, our panel of leading insurers find you the best price for home and contents insurance

House, Buildings and Contents Insurance cover from Kwik Fit Insurance

With Kwik Fit Home, Buildings and Contents Insurance, your home and your treasured possessions will be well-protected from the unexpected. It’s so simple to arrange – just click the ‘Get a Quote’ button now.

House Insurance Cover

With us, it’s simple – we supply secure policies that guarantee peace of mind in your time of need. You can tailor a policy to suit your needs. You can choose your home insurance requirements from the list below:

    • Buildings Insurance only
    • Contents Insurance only
    • Buildings & Contents Insurance
    • Add personal possessions cover to your policy

You can call up competitive home insurance quotes in no time

It only takes a few moments to get our home insurance quotes online. Simply click on the ‘Get a Quote’ button, enter your details and we’ll display the cheapest home insurance quotes from our panel of insurers. You can then either buy online or over the phone. And you can choose to pay for your house insurance in full or in monthly instalments by direct debit. Plus, if you choose to combine buildings and contents insurance with us up to 15% discount is included.
We offer some fantastic benefits in our home insurance packages including new For old contents cover and up to £500 free replacement locks cover.
If you already have home insurance but your renewal’s not due yet, simply complete our renewal reminder form and we’ll contact you nearer the time.

* Contents Insurance only

** For full terms and conditions please visit

Read More